This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
ANALYST PROGRAMMER - LONDON - UK
at JUDITH WILSON in Bahrain (Published at Dec 7 2010)
Working as part of a team, the Analyst Programmer will be responsible for liaising with fidessa clients to understand their functional requirements and then design, build, implement and test an appropriate solution. This is predominantly a client facing role and can require the role holder to work from our London / Woking offices or our clients offices as appropriate. The role requires flexibility for overseas travel for project work across the EMEA region and flexibility to work occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends.
• Experience implementing software applications in UNIX and / or Windows technology in a customer facing role.
• Programming experience to a reasonable level of competency, preferably in one or more of the following; Java, C++ or C
• Ability to communicate confidently and concisely using business acumen
• Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships both with customers and internal business groups
• Calmness under pressure and ability to maintain good humour, particularly in the face of adversity
• Flexibility to allow for overseas project assignments within Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
• Flexibility to work occasional weekends, evenings and early mornings as required
• An understanding of the business and practises of Equity trading and how our products support this
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyses the functional requirements of our enterprise and managed enterprise clients
• Works as part of a team to design and build appropriate solutions in a timely way
• Ensures that client systems / configurations are fit for the purpose on delivery
• Provides intensive on site / remote support immediately before, during and after roll-out
• Liaises with the fidessa support team to ensure any issues are recorded and actioned
• Provides regular progress feedback to the project team lead or project manager
• Escalates any issues to the project team leader or project manager as appropriate
• Liaises with the client to update them on the progress of discrete issues or delivery
• Attends team progress meetings and provides task progress updates to the group
• Attends occasional project meetings with Fidessa clients
• The role holder will be expected to perform any other duties that may reasonably be asked of them.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK
It is unlawful to work in the UK without a valid permit, Kindly note that the employer will sponsor for the candidate and the same would be recovered from the candidates by way of salary deduction Travel & Visa expenses to be borne by the candidate.
ELIGIBILITY FOR TIER 1 VISA PROCURERS THROUGH US.
Our contact details:
Pegasus Staffing Solutions
93 Arcot Road
Phones: 91 44 42046607/08
Recent jobs at JUDITH WILSON
Manufacturing Engineer - Essex – UK
MYSQL DBA/LINUX SYSTEM ADMIN - SAAS – LONDON – UK
PIPING ENGINEER - MANCHESTER - UK
NURSES - GENERAL - CALGARY - CANADA