This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
at Aquasolv Philippines, Inc. in (Published at Apr 16 2015)
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
• Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
• Manage travel and schedule.
• Handle information requests.
• Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
• Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
• Greet and receive visitor.
• Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
• Coordinates office management activities.
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Prepare agenda for meetings.
• Takes and transcribes dictation.
• Plans events and volunteer activities.
• Maintain office procedures.
• Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and
• maintains travel vouchers and records.
• Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
• Coordinate committees and task forces.
• Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
• Receive and relay telephone messages.
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.